How Should Hats and Berets Used After Hair Transplantation?
Since hair transplantation is performed on an open area, it is very difficult to protect. A large area of your scalp is included in the operation, from the area where the hair grows to the area where the hair does not grow?
Experts take the transplanted hair follicles from the areas where the hair grows and connect them to the hair follicle channels opened in the area where the hair does not grow. While this is the case, the use of hats and beret-style items for this area confuses them.
Protecting the hair follicles is the most sensitive issue after the operation.
Because the slightest damage to the roots or the channels in the healing process will prevent the hair from sticking. For this reason, it is necessary to avoid behaviors that will be under the influence of any infection or virus for this region. Hats and caps:
- By preventing the treated area from getting air, the inability of the opened channels to form a crust and indirectly causes it to not heal.
- It causes the hair that starts to grow after 10 days to remain in the canal, to be damaged and not to grow.
- It injures the scalp as it applies friction to the area that needs to be kept away from contact.
- It causes the hair follicles transplanted by experts to grow in accordance with the direction of hair growth.
As a result of all these negativities, you should take into account the warnings of specialist doctors in the use of hats and berets. Individuals who have to use a hat or beret style item should apply this with the guidance of their doctors.
When Can I Wear a Hat After a Hair Transplant?
Although it is not recommended to use a hat after hair transplantation, it is necessary to return to the daily routine after a certain period of time. The most curious issue in daily routines is when to start wearing a hat. Protection is important for the hair transplant area for the first three days. From the temperature to the possibility of impact, it should be approached in every way. For this reason, experts do not recommend wearing a hat for the first three days or even the following week after hair transplantation.
For individuals who are in a hurry in this regard, 1 week is the minimum time given to wear a hat. The normal of this process covers 1 month. However, people need to wear hats or berets for many special reasons, such as hiding their hair transplant, and hiding the scars of the operation. Your privacy sensitivity may be high, but do not forget that the use of a hat reduces the success level of the operation you experience.
Can a hat be worn after 10 days of hair transplantation?
Specialist doctors strongly oppose the closure of the hair transplant area for the first three days. You can use a hat 10 days after hair transplantation to camouflage it. However, this use is not recommended unless it is mandatory. Because the use of hats has many negative effects on the operation.
Covering the swelling and redness in the area with a hat between 10-15 days after hair transplantation causes pain. The use of a hat causes regression in the treatment, as redness indicates healing in the area. At the same time, pressures on the swellings through a hat return to the person with terrible pain. As a result of all these negativities, although it is said that a hat can be worn 10 days after the first planting, it is also beneficial to stay away from it.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant
Before having hair transplantation, individuals should have information about the process by doing a qualified research. However, there are factors that should be considered before as well as after. If you are careful after hair transplantation, you will get the ideal hair expectation you desire. Otherwise, many of your efforts will not be productive, from the time you spend for the operation to the stress you experience. There are situations that you should pay attention to at certain time intervals after the procedure. What to do for the first 3 days:
- Keeping your calm and avoiding stress should be the first behavior you will do. In this process, you should know that your hair will fall out at certain intervals and you should stay calm.
- For the first three days, you should take care of your diet and stay away from coffee, tea, cigarettes and alcohol.
- You should not participate in physically heavy activities where you may hit your head or lose consciousness.
- You should know that your wounds are crusted and that this protects the hair root cells from external effects, and you should definitely not scratch it.
- In your sleeping positions, you should prevent any objects from coming into contact with the areas where hair transplantation is performed. You should also take care that your lying position is at an angle where the treated area will not be hit.
- You should not go outside when the sun’s rays are intense and you should protect your skin against sun rays.
- Finally, do not wash your hair for the first 3 days. If you wash it, you will seriously damage the transplanted hair follicles and the opened channels.
These elements, which you will pay attention to in the first 3 days, are closely related to the healing process and the phase of hair growth. In the following days, it is useful to be careful, even if it is not as intense as the first 3 days..
- You should stay away from taking neither hot nor cold showers for a while and prefer warm showers.
- You should continue to protect against the sun’s rays and even stay out of the rain.
- You must follow and apply the prescription determined by your doctor after hair transplantation. We recommend that you do not delay, especially if you have been given a special medicine or solution suitable for your body.
- Avoid swimming in the pool and sea for about 15 days.
- Your eating habits should also be based on foods that will be good for your hair follicles and support your body after the operation
How to Behave According to the Applied Hair Transplant Technique?
First of all, you should find out why you lost your hair before deciding on the operation. There are many reasons such as biological factors, care products, psychological reasons, dietary habits and external factors. Knowing these reasons will guide you in your research for the operation later on. Because the reason you lose your hair also determines the course of the operation you will experience.
Knowing the reason why you lost your hair will also strengthen your communication with the specialist doctor you will see. It is also important that you specify the medication you are using so that your doctor can tell you which technique is suitable for you. Because in order for your body to remove the anesthesia to be performed, it is necessary to know the habits that your body is familiar with.
In addition to these, you should also look at the technique of the operation you will experience, and its compatibility with your social life or working conditions. Because each technique has its own healing process. These are made possible by a general research and conversation with an expert. After the operation, you should adapt to the local anesthesia you receive. In addition, you should follow the behavior patterns specified by your doctor from nutritional habits.
Daily Life After Hair Transplant
Regardless of which gender group you belong to, whether male or female, society accepts your hair as a reflection of you. Many factors, from the shape, color and size of the hair, even determine your status in the society. It has a great role not only in the reflection of society but also in the reflection of your self-confidence. For this reason, you use your hair very often in body language in daily life. After the hair transplantation, daily life continues from where it left off.
- Not taking a bath
- Not swimming in the pool or the sea.
- Not taking a shower
- Not going out in the sun
- Staying away from the rain
- Not using hats and beanie items
- Avoiding tea, coffee, cigarettes and alcohol
You should stay away from the above situations. However, you should take into account that this process is temporary. Later, the gaps in your social life caused by the lack of hair will be completed with this process.
For the first 15 days after hair transplantation, you will be disrupting your daily life in order to protect the area where you had the operation. However, you need to be careful for a while in order to have a successful operation and to get success from the operation.